You have noticed that when you run the accrual calendar or execute the time account simulation during the same period that the employee was hired, the accrual rule does not trigger.
- If the Time Account Type (TAT) has yearly accrual period, the accrual rule does not execute in the same year the employee is hired;
- If the Time Account Type (TAT) has monthly accrual period, the accrual rule does not execute in the same month the employee is hired;
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central- Time Off
Reproducing the Issue
- Select an employee that has just been hired;
- Go to Time Account Process Simulator or execute the Accrual Calendar;
- See that no accruals are posted or simulated to that employee;
- During the hire accrual period accrual rules are not executed.
- To have accruals being posted during hire period, you should use Hire Rules.
- Please refer to the Handbook: Implementing Time Management in SAP SuccessFactors > Accrual Rules > Prorating Hire Accrual
accrual, hire, hire rule, accruals not posted during hire , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem