- In app 'Intelligent Scenario Management' using the PREDICT_PROJECT_COST predictive scenario, the system throws error "Cannot predict cost".
- In app 'Monitor Projects' the system throws error "Cannot predict cost. Predictive model CL_PS_KNN_UTIL is not active"
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Scenario PREDICT_PROJECT_COST has not been activated.
The scenario must be activated before doing prediction as follows:
- Go to 'Intelligent Scenario Management' App (App ID F4470)
- Search for the scenario PREDICT_PROJECT_COST
- Select the model CL_PS_KNN_UTIL.
- Click-on the 'Train' button.
- Provided there is sufficient data, you can click Train in the Train Model screen.
- Click-on CL_PS_KNN_UTIL to open the Model Versions screen.
- Provided a model could be trained you will have a Model version in Status Ready.
- Select the radio button beside it and click Activate, and wait until status changes to Active.
- Log back in as PROJ_FIN_CONTROLLER and re-run your tests.
NOTE: If there are training errors for model CL_PS_KNN_UTIL, please note that in order to train a model version for Predictive Scenario PREDICT_PROJECT_COST, there should be at least 6 records for the training to take place.
1NT, predict, 2Y7, Predictive Models , KBA , CA-GTF-FXU-PS , Fiori FXU Project System PS-FIO , PS-VDM-COS , VDM views for Costs , PS-FIO , Fiori UI for Project System , Problem