Reports disappear in Grouped View when the language is changed / switched.
Note: The functionality, cause and fix explained are applicable to the Reports vs Labels view introduced in the B2005 release as well
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Report Center
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to the instance with English US Locale.
2. Navigate to Grouped View and open the folder/label, you will see that the reports are present.
3. When the locale is changed and the label is accessed the reports are not available.
Localization is not added while creating the label
1. Navigate to the report with a Label and click Label As
2. Click on Manage
3. Under Manage Label edit your label
4. Click on the Localization symbol (globe)
5. Add Localization.
Group, Grouped, View, Manage, Label, Locale, Localization, Reports, Labels , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-RCT , Report Centre , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , Problem