Uploading files via WEBGUI results in either of the following error messages:
- "Error: No OK code 200 in response from server."
- "Error: Frontend Service Method: Upload File "...". Server rejects request, because file is to large. Please see SAP note 2845655."
- "Error: Frontend Service Method: Dialog for choosing a file for upload.
No OK code 200 in response from server."
(this error is unusual as you will already have selected the file for the upload, but will fail during the upload)
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP NetWeaver
- Internet Transaction Server (ITS)
- SAP GUI for HTML (WEBGUI)
upload, uploading, large, file, files, WEBGUI, No OK code 200, upload file, frontend sevice method, icm, max request, HTTP, Web Dispatcher, HTTP 413, Server rejects request, because file is too large, BIC2 , file is too large , KBA , file is too large , bic2 , BC-FES-ITS , SAP Internet Transaction Server , BC-FES-WGU , SAP GUI for HTML , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.