When running an 'Ad Hoc' report on a specific 'Calibration Session' no data is returned.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Calibration
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a 'Calibration Session' under 'Manager Calibration Sessions' and make sure that it remains in status 'Setup'.
- Make sure that the 'Calibration Session' does not contain any 'Subjects'.
- Run an 'Ad Hoc' report for this particular session.
- Results: No data is returned.
Expected System behaviour. For Calibration Session's data to be returned in 'Ad Hoc' reports, the Subject must exist in 'Calibration Session' configuration.
For 'Calibration Session' data to be reportable 'Subjects' have to exist in 'Calibration Session'.
- Add Subjects to 'Calibration Session'.
- Save changes.
- Run 'Ad Hoc' report.
Data is returned for the 'Calibration Session'.
Performance Management, Calibration, Calibration Session, Calibration Subject, Ad Hoc Reports, not, visible , KBA , csg_q , LOD-SF-CAL-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , Problem