- Backflush consumption of batch managed product fails due to missing batch in EWM Delivery Order.
- The error message /SCWM/L3582 (Did not find enough stock for product AAAA on bin BBBB) is issued.
- Error message is triggered at goods issue posting of EWM Outbound Delivery Order.
NOTE: this is valid for the consumption postings via usual Outbound Delivery Order (Advanced Production Integration [API] functionality and Production Material Request [PMR] are not in use).
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SCM-EWM)
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management Delivery Processing (SCM-EWM-DLP)
Item Type ODPC, Item Consumption for Order, /SCWM/STOCK_LOC_GET_PROD, POST_DOCUMENT, Stock selection with BATCHID initial in Loop condition LOOP AT lt_stock ASSIGNING <stock> , KBA , SCM-EWM-DLP-BF-BM , Batch Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.