- Error: The parameter name must be unique.
- When pointing a report to a new data source that uses a custom SQL Query with parameters, each parameter needs to be re-created with a new name.
- When attempting to point a report based of a Command Table with at least one parameter to another data source in Crystal Reports for Enterprise, each parameter used in the SQL Query needs to be re-created with a new name, otherwise if you attempt to use the same parameter name, it will display the error message: "The parameter name must be unique"
- After pointing a Command Table to the new data source, wherever the Command Table parameters were used, they need to be manually replaced in the report section, in the formulas, in the subreport links, in section formatting,...
- Note: Images and data in this SAP Knowledge Base Article is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
CRFE, CR4E, CR for Enterprise, Command Object, Command Table , KBA , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.