What are Aggregated calculated columns?
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Aggregated calculated columns is a feature unique to Advanced Reporting data source in Canvas Reporting
- Using this feature, you could apply aggregations like Max, Min, Count, Distinct count, etc. to just one column in the report.
- You could also add filters and define custom date options for these calculated columns
- The following guide explains the feature in detail:
Limitations to consider:
- You cannot aggregate data from a column belonging to the Driving table. The column has to be from the related table
- You cannot aggregate on a calculated column
- Calculated columns cannot be added as filter in the aggregated calculated column
aggregated, calculated, column, max, min, distinct, count, first, last, concatenate, sum, advanced, report, canvas, pivot, one, single column , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , How To