- To check if overtime is recorded during scheduled working time.
- Working hours as per the work schedule is 08:00 to 17:00. User should not be allowed to submit an overtime during this window
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Time Sheet
This can be implemented using time valuation concept
1. Create a new time valuation object:
- Valuation type should be "Deduct Group from Input Groups"
- Deduction group should be any time type group with category scheduled working time.
- Add any entry in time type group below. It can be a dummy group.
- Enter error flag and error message.
- Input time type group should be the group where you have configured overtime time type.
2. Add this time valuation object in the time recording profile:
Here system will check your input and evaluates if its overlapping with the scheduled working time.
Check below error message.This user's working hours is 08:00 to 17:00 and trying to record overtime starting 14:00
Time sheet Validation , Over time , Working hours , Validation , Time valuation Valuation , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TMS , Time Sheet , How To