- Within Purchasing transactions ME21N (Create Purchase Order / PO), ME51N (Create Purchase Requisition / PR) error 06260 "Tax jurisdiction code not allowed for tax calculation schema XXXXX" is (incorrectly) issued.
- When entering details again, PO / PR is created without the error being issued.
- This can also happen in PO follow-on transactions such as MIRO (Enter Incoming Invoice) where the tax code is checked.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
TAXUSJ, TAXINN, TXJCD, Vertex, Taxware, Sabrix, TXJCD, EKPO-TXJCD, 06 260, ME22N, ME23N, ME52N, ME53N, ME28, ME29N, ME59N, KBA , MM-PUR-GF-TAX , Taxes , MM-PUR-PO-GUI , Userinterface - Purchase Orders , MM-PUR-GF-STO , Stock Transfer , MM-PUR-GF-IR , Interface - Invoice receipt , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.