- Transaction J_1IG_INV is allowing to create duplicate inbound invoice
- Multiple Users trying to create an invoice for same outbound invoice at the same time.
- Same Users trying to create an invoice in parallel sessions.
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- This is relevant for India Localization or Country India version (CIN) component
Inbound GST Invoice, STO, GST, GST India, Inbound invoice, J_1IG_INV, XX-CSC-IN-MM, XX-CSC-IN-SD, Duplicate Invoice J_1IG_INV, Duplicate Inbound Invoice, J_1IG_INV duplication, Multiple inbound invoice, Duplicate IBD, Multiple IBD, Multiple invoice, Mutiple Invoices, Upgraded system allows multiple invoices, Issue with J_1IG_INV, Invoice creation issue, Duplicate, Upgrade, migration, Conversion, s/4 hana, Multiple Users trying to create an invoice at same time. , KBA , XX-CSC-IN-MM , use FI-LOC-MM-IN , XX-CSC-IN-SD , use FI-LOC-SD-IN , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.