- In Team Overview, there are smaller checkboxes displayed for certain route steps (e.g. Signature step) rather than the check mark that appears for other completed route steps.
- This article explains the difference in the display of checkboxes/check marks on Team Overview.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
- As a Manager, navigate to the Performance Inbox and select the Team Overview tab.
- Note, that there is a check mark on one route step and checkboxes for the other route steps:
1) The check mark under the Manager Rating Step indicates that ratings have been given on the form. The check mark display is controlled by the "Display check mark instead of rating in Team Overview" option in Form Template Settings.
2) The checkbox under Year-End Appraisal route step appears as so because "1:1 Meeting" has been enabled for this route step.
When the 1:1 Meeting is confirmed, the checkbox is marked.
3) The checkbox under the Signatures steps appears indicates that the form has been signed. All Signature route steps will be grouped under the one Signatures box in Team Overview, with an individual checkbox for each signee.
pm, performance, management, review, form, template, team, overview, checkbox, check mark, tick, mark, different, signature, confirm 1:1 meeting, appraisal, confirmation , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-FRM , Forms & Templates , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , How To