- The sales order creation time is inconsistent.
- Which time zone is used in the sales order date/time fields?
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud All versions
Reproducing the Issue
Logon with user role 'SAP_BR_INTERNAL_SALES_REP'.
- Open App 'Manage Sales Order'.
- [Create] Sales Order.
- Enter sales order data.
- Follow menu path: More -> Goto -> Header -> Sales.
- Note the 'Created on' time and date.
The fields like the creation date of the sales order have a technical purpose, which is why they use the server date - setup as, timezone UTC.
Business related field such as the document date use the time zone of the user.
This is the standard system behaviour.
FV45KFAK_VBAK_FUELLEN_SYST, FV45KF0V_VBAK-AUDAT_FUELLEN, VBAK-AUDAT, SY-DATLO, vbak-erdat, ERZET, Date Received/Sent, VA01, VA02 , KBA , SD-SLS , Sales , SD-SLS-SO , Sales Orders , How To