- You have enabled foundation and generic objects as filters in Internal and External Applicant Search Settings, but these filters are not showing in the rules section of Manage Job Posting Header and Footer.
- You see that the fields do show as rules when you use legacy objects as the filters.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management.
Reproducing the Issue
- Enable the legacy objects:
- See that the filters show in the rules section of Manage Job Posting Header and Footer:
- Remove the legacy object filters, and enable the GO/FO filters:
- Notice that the filters no longer show as rules:
Product Management have confirmed that this is the expected behaviour of the system.
Currently, only legacy object filters will show in the rules section of Manage Job Posting Header and Footer.
If you would like to see this feature implemented in the future, please consider creating an enhancement request for the system to our Product Management Team, as described in KBA 2090228 - "How to Submit Enhancement Requests for SAP SuccessFactors Products".
Rules on Manage Job Posting Header and Footer, foundation, generic, legacy, object, GO/FO, GO, FO, Internal External Applicant Search Settings, rules, filters , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem