- How to remove the Delete trigger
- How to disable the Delete trigger
- How to disable the Update trigger
- How to prevent records deleted in the source from getting deleted in the target
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server
- SLT is not using the new CDC (Change Data Capture) mechanism (see 3095924 - How to tell if SLT is using the new CDC subscription mechanism for CDS Views).
SLT, disable, remove, update, delete, UPD, UPD1, UPD2, DEL , KBA , CA-LT-SLT , SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server (SLT) , HAN-DP-LTR , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , CA-LTR-GEN , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.