While performing the POSITION import, you are getting the error "Position Title is a required field/association in Object Position"
SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Import and export Data
- Download the Position Template and fill it correctly
- While importing the file, you get the error "Position Title is a required field/association in Object Position"
The issue could be appearing due to incorrect configuration of the field "positionTitle". This field should always be Editable / Read Only.
- Make the field as EDITABLE / READ ONLY
- If you make the field as READ ONLY, make sure you have configured a rule to fill this value from some other data source (eg. Job Reclassification)
- If the field is EDITABLE, you should be able to edit the Position Title manually
- Download the new Position Template
- Fill the Template. Make sure the Position title is filled in the New Template Prepared
- Import the file after validation.
positionTitle, Position Title is a required field/association in Object Position, Position Import, Error, LOD-SF-EC-POS, Position Management , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-POS , Position Management , Problem