- Multiple workflows are triggered in the same time for the same business object (purchase order, invoice, etc.),
- Duplicated workitems are displayed in approver inbox (SBWP or My Inbox Fiori Application).
- SAP Business Workflow
- Task Gateway
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4 HANA
- ABAP PLATFORM - Application Server ABAP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
WF_GDPR, SWF_WORKFLOW, SAP_GWFND, IW_PGW, /IWPGW/TGW, /IWWRK/WORKFLOW, custom workflow, not filtered, double events, duplicate event, same events, object category, object type, multiple receiver type, workflow, SWE2, SWE3, WS20000075 0000000093, Release Purchase Order, BOR Object Type BUS2012 RELEASESTEPCREATED, duplicate workitems are displayed, MyInbox. , KBA , BC-BMT-WFM , Business Workflow , CA-INB-FIO , Fiori UI for My Inbox Application , OPU-BSE-WFM , Gateway Business Workflow Enablement , MM-FIO-PUR-REL , Fiori UI for Purchasing Approval , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.