A custom field is defined in 'Employee Time Sheet Entry' object and on submit the time sheet is send for approval. The custom field appears as blank in the workflow approval page.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Time Sheet
Reproducing the Issue
- For any employee, create a time sheet request and make sure the custom field has value:
- After sending the Time Sheet to approval, see that the field is blanked in the Workflow page:
This is currently an expected behavior.
- The object that is displayed in step 1 and 2 are not the same.
- When you are requesting a time sheet (step 1) you are updating the object 'Employee Time Sheet Entry'.
- In the Workflow you are checking the Time Valuation Result which is a different object.
- It is not possible for the system to automatically identify and populate the custom field in Time Valuation Result so it is not supported.
2704209 - Time Sheet Details not Displayed in Workflow Details
Time sheet Custom field Time Valuation Workflow Workflow approval page time valuation result custom field time sheet workflows custom fields Workflow UI , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TMS , Time Sheet , Problem