- Delivery created from a sales order is distributed to the EWM system.
- "Partial delivery at item level" is set to 'C' - Only complete delivery allowed
- Quantity is changed or Goods issue is complete in the EWM system.
- Queue fails in the ERP system with error VL062 - "Full delivery is required"
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP Service Parts Management (LO-SPM)
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S4 HANA
VL062, VL 062, full, delivery, required, goods issue, EWM, external system, ERP, outbound delivery, incomplete, BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CHANGE, BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CONFIRM_DEC, FV50PFLP_LIPS_PRUEFEN, SD_MESSAGE_LOG_MSGTY_GET, REFMD, GLOMD. , KBA , LE-IEW-OUT , Outbound Process , LO-SPM-OUT , Outbound Process , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.