- Error message "Invalid value for attribute" with the error code COM_PME_PARSER 101 is raised on create new contract.
- The issue arises mostly only on the productive system as here the shared memory is active per default.
- As in test system the shared memory is not active per default no issue is observed here.
- Several SAP instances are used.
- SAP CRM-IU - CRM for Utilities for the releases:
- CRM 7.0 EHP 2-4
CL_CRM_ISU_PROD_BUFFER_SHMA , KBA , CRM-IU-MD-PRO , Utilities Industry: Product , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.