When loading a KPI tile on Fiori Launchpad, below error is encountered:
- HTTP400: BAD REQUEST - The request could not be processed by the server due to invalid syntax. (XHR)GET -https://host:port/sap/opu/odata/iwfnd/catalogservice;v=2/Annotations(TechnicalName='XXX',Version='0001')/$value
- Metadata or annotation document load failed
- No Service found for Annotation File 'XXX' version '0001' on SAP GW Server
Note: This KPI references CDS based Odata service, and recently there is changes been done with the Odata service/CDS.
- SAP Fiori 1.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4 and higher
- SAP S/4HANA 1610 and higher
SAP Gateway, odata, annotation, segw , KBA , CA-GTF-SB-S4H , Smart Business for S4HANA , OPU-GW-COR , Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.