- The ASE process is seen to increase in size over time
- Users can suddenly no longer connect to the ASE and existing connections are killed after some period of working normally.
- There are no messages in the ASE errorlog as to why this has happened.
- On Linux you may see messages in the operating system log that the OOM Manager has killed the ASE process
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP3 PL06 - PL07
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP2 PL08
Sybase, ASEServer, SAPASE, dataserver, CR819273, CR#819273 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.