- SAP ASE errorlog contains an infected with 11 error with a stack trace that includes the following functions: undo_blockingcall_nowait
- The stacktrace maybe reported when an ASE shared memory dump is triggered
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) for Business Suite
Sybase, infected, signal, undo_blockingcall_nowait, SEGV, SIGSEGV, segment violation, storage access violation, kisignal, CR820193, CR#820193, 820193
, KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.