After initially submit of a Change request, once the change request is opened again and an action is taken(like activation/approval) is taken, an unexpected error message appears as ‘unsaved changes exist’ (USMDCRUI 013).
- SAP Master Data Governance 6.0
- SAP Master Data Governance 7.0
- SAP Master Data Governance 8.0
- SAP Master Data Governance 9.0
- SAP Master Data Governance 9.1
- SAP Master Data Governance 9.2
USMDCRUI013, Activate, unexpected error, Unsaved changes exist. , KBA , CA-MDG-AF , Application Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.