When to request Leave of Absence user is receiving the following error: System Error. Please contact administrator.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Time Off
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Employee Profile
- Enter on his/her Administer Time
- Click to New Absence
- Select the Time Type and the Start/end date for the leave
- Hit Submit
Result: System error. Please contact administrator
- A rule is raising a message on employee profile not allowing save the changes, if the user is a manager and the Right to Return is used an raise message can be triggering in the direct reports and system is not able to save the new manager data on their profiles.
- The "Default Event Reason to use when processing direct reports and job relationships offline" option is not set in Company System and Logo Settings.
- Make sure that there is no business rule that set an error message on employee Job Information.
- Set the "Default Event Reason to use when processing direct reports and job relationships offline" option in Company System and Logo Settings
Leave of Absence, LOA, request, error, System error. Please contact administrator, error requesting leave of absence, event reason, offline , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , LOD-SF-EC-POS , Position Management , Problem