- SAP Asset Manager v4.0 (SAM) or SAP Work Manager (WM) has an ERP Mobile add-on and it is installed and configured in ECC
- SAM uses the SAP Cloud Platform's Principal Propagation authentication to retrieve oData from ECC via SAP Gateway
- Users are able to get SAM data via basic authentication security settings
- However when setting SAM to use "Principal Propagation", the users are getting this error:
Retrieve metadata failed because the OData server returned HTTP code, 401, with message: null
- Additional note: SAP Cloud Connector (SCC) Principal Propagation is used by Fiori applications and Fiori apps works well but SAM does not
- SAP Asset Manager 4.0
- SAP Work Manager 6.5
- SAP Cloud Connector (SCC) 2.11.2 or older
"SAP Asset Manager Principal Propagation","SAM Principal Propagation failure","SAP Asset Manager SAP Cloud Connector","Principal Propagation SAP Cloud Connector failure","Principal Propagation Work Manager","SAP Work Manager Agentry Cloud Edition Principal Propagation","Work Manager Principal Propagation fails" , KBA , BC-MID-SCC , SAP Cloud Connector On-Demand/On-Premise Connectivity , MOB-APP-SAM , SAP Asset Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.