You want to create a new time recording and get a message stating that there is already a recording ongoing.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Select and open ticket XXX (XXX represents the ticket ID).
- Go to the Time Entries facet.
- Click on Start Recording.
- The following message is being displayed: ’’There is already time recording going on. Do you want to stop the previous time recording?’’
There is a previous recording that is still ongoing and has not been stopped yet.
If you want to start a new recording, you will need to firstly stop the previous one.
In order to have a better visibility over the ongoing recording, you can add the indicator Auto Recording Active to the Time Entries.
- Go to the Time Recording work center.
- Go to the Time Entries view.
- Go to the Adaptation mode.
- Add the field called Auto Recording Active.
- This is highlighting the active recording and the field will also be visible in the ticket.
Time Entries, Time Recording, Start Recording , KBA , start recording , time recording , time entries , LOD-CRM-SRP-TR , Time Report , How To