- Users are trying to deploy to SAP Cloud Platform (SCP) the SAP standard application Work Manager
- The team is using the technique as described in this SAP Note 2378572 (on how to deploy to the cloud)
- The team also downloaded one of the latest versions of SAP Work Manager 6.5 SP03 (6.5.6)) - Running workmanager.server-6.5.6.exe
- The team also used one of the required Eclipse IDE (Eclipse Java EE IDE for Web Developers. Version: Oxygen.3a Release (4.7.3a) Build id: 20180405-1200)
- Imported the Work Manager application to Eclipse and exported it to ZIP-file using parameter Export to Server (Publish)
- Tried to upload the generated ZIP-file to SCP and got the error during upload: Invalid file uploaded
- SAP Work Manager 6.5
- SAP Cloud Platform (applies to all versions)
"Invalid file upload SAP Cloud Platform","SCP failed to upload Work Manager","Work Manager cloud failure to load","SCP Work Manager import issue","Cannot import Work Manager to the cloud","SCP fails to load Work Manager" , KBA , MOB-CLD-AGS , HCP Cloud Agentry services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.