- Zeros get disappeared / dropped from a field after the value is Entered in a specific locale
- For example, in the es_ES locale, when the value for a Pay Component is entered as 7000, the zeros are dropped and only the number 7 is retained on the field.
- This hapens with all the fields on this locale that are of type number across multiple portlets(Decimal) - E.g : Standard weekly Hours in Job Info etc
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Customer is using a Custom language pack for the locale es_ES
- The issue comes up due to an Incorrect value of a Key on the Custom language pack activated
- Navigate to Manage Languages -> Download the labels for the custom language pack created.
- Compare the value for the key : "COMMON_NumericGroupingSeperator" with the one on the parent Language pack and correct it.
- For example, in es_ES the default value for this key is "." and this should not be modified.
SF, EC, Success factors, Employee Central, Language , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-BCI , Manage Business Configuration (BCUI) & Data Models (XML) , LOD-SF-EC-JOB-CSF , Country Specific Configurations , LOD-SF-EC-CMP-REC , Recurring Payments , Problem