- Specific users not able to open webi report by accessing BI launchpad FQDN link (E.g. http://<hostname>.com/BOE/BI) from Internet Explorer, HTTP 400 (Bad Request) error happens.
- Same users may have no issue if switch to Chrome or accessing launchpad with its IP address (E.g. http://<IP>.com/BOE/BI).
- Also Below errors are observed, while in BI Launchpad:
Type Exception Report
Message java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Request header is too large
Description: The server cannot or will not process the request due to something that is perceived to be client error(e.g., Malformed request syntax, invalid request message framing, or deceptive request routing).
- Also while viewing Web Intelligence report error is generated: An internal error occurred while calling 'processDPCommandsEx' API. (Error:ERR_WIS_30270)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.x
- Business Intelligence Launchpad
- Internet Explorer
bad request, http 400, opendocument, ie, tomcat, browser, FQDN, HTTP 400, :ERR_WIS_30270, Error:ERR_WIS_30270, Request header is too large, java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Request header is too large , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.