How to delete time sheet data processed via external time data?
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Time Sheet
- Navigate to Manage Data -> Select the External time Data.
- Set the field 'Delete this External Time Data' to 'Yes' -> Save.
- The external time data will be processed instantaneously and delete the data (If the Instant import is not disabled. Refer KBA 2854180 - Time Sheet Instant Import Of External Time Data).
- If the Instant import is disabled, then the Time Sheet Import Job(In Provisioning) which is already running nightly every day will pick up the record and process the deletion.
- If 'Time Sheet Import' job is not scheduled(In Provisioning), you may need your implementation partner's help to set up the job.
- Do not delete the External Time Data Manually(i.e Take Action -> Permanently Delete entry) as it may not remove the entry from the Time Sheet UI.
External Time Data Time Sheet Delete this External Time Data Delete Time Sheet data , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TMS , Time Sheet , How To