- Unable to login to SAML-enabled front-end (like BILaunchpad) using SAML Single Sign On
- Encountering HTTP 404 error message when accessing SAML-enabled front-end (like BILaunchpad)
- Sometimes may result in an HTTP 500 error during the SAML workflow
- IDP logs MAY show following error: Verifying certificate has expired
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 Support Pack 5
- Identity Provider that supports SAML 2.0 standards (such as AD FS, Azure AD, OKTA, Ping Federator, and SAP Cloud Identity Provider)
SAML SSO, SP, IDP, TRUSTED AUTHENTICATION, SAML Service Provider, Identity Provider, certificate, expired, samplekeystore, sampletestkeystore, , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.