- Unable to remove the "Review Team Member Summary tile" even though the user has no direct reportees;
- Users direct reportees changed to other manager but the user is still seeing the "Review Team Summary" tile on their home page.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in as affected user;
- On the homepage you will see the tile section "To-Do";
- In this section there is still a tile named "Review Team Summary";
- Upon clicking into the tile an error pops up: "No Permission to access Team Summary".
This is a known issue with engineering. Their fix solution is, if the user is not a manager anymore:
- When they click the review team member summary tile;
- A popup message will appear (which is the same as current message);
- After clicking the close button on the dialog, the to-do and tile will be dismissed.
This was fixed in release b1911p18.
2470484 - "Team review summary" Tile is visible in ToDo after disabling "Team summary" tile
homepage, team summary, review team summary, tiles, issue, error, unable, manager, reportees, defect, 1911p18 release, to-do, patch, TRVW-2640, TRVW-2653, PTCH-32048 , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-HOM , Home Page , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-PRS , Presentations , Problem