NOTE: Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
- You have encountered the below error code and/or error message in your application, workflow or log/trace.
- ERROR CODE - INS00013 [Example: INS 00013 - Either the remote CMS cannot be reached, or the logon credentials are incorrect. INS00013]
- This Knowledge Base Article (KBA) tries to address your error by providing you with proven solutions to resolve this situation.
- The notes and kbas mentioned in this note have been thoroughly reviewed and improved where required by the experts in this topic area.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3)
- All supported Operating Platforms.
INS, INS00013, CMS connect, sapbi, emkba, bi, platform, 4.x, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, Error, code, remote CMS, logon credentials , KBA , emkba , ins00013 , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.