When align the Y-axis for two measures on a stacked column & line chart,it is possible to choose a mutual Y-axis for the two measures, but the total value seems to be far off in terms of numerical value (see attachment). It is not possible to select a dynamic min&max value for the mutual axis as all formatting goes back to the initial setting with two separate axisis - one for each measure.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a stacked chart with 2 measures.
- Choose a mutual Y-axis for the two measures.
- When you select chart scaling from the tools menu and select the two measures used in this chart, the Y-axis range is far from the value.
- Setting to auto does not solve the issue.
"Break Scale" option is not selected and used in this scenario.
Using the "Break Scale" option resolves the problem.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, IDP , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem