- When saving a fast move in/out in WebClient the error message "It was not possible to save all objects successfully" CRM_BOL 010 is raised.
- When saving a fast move in/out in WebClient directly an exception is raised without an error message:
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Important is to test the functionality also in transaction EC70.
Here the error message "No number range found for object ISU_PRDOC Message no. E6002" is raised.
- SAP S4CRM for the releases:
- SAP CRM for the releases:
- CRM 7.0 EHP 2-4
- SAP ERP for the releases:
- ERP 8.0 EHP 1-4
SAP S/4HANA 1809
ISU_PRDOC, EC70, , KBA , CRM-S4-IU , S4CRM: Utilities Industry , IS-U-CS-BT-IO , Move-in, Move-out , CRM-IU , Utilities Industry , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.