How to configure required field permission in a Performance Management form?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
You can configure the Required field permissions by following the steps below:
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Templates
- Select the template
- Go to the section that you wish to add the required field permission
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Required Field Permissions
- In the Required Field Permissions select a Send Action (Next Step or Sign), select the role that the field will be required, the step and also which field is required, as the example below
- Once the fields have been configured, click on "Done" and save the Template
- For Comments you can define a rule of minimum and maximum value, the above example is the default where there is no minimum and the maximum is the standard of 4000 characters
- When configuring the required Fields, make sure that the fields are permitted to the proper roles, if you set a required field and the role does not have access to it, you will have issues to move the form forward in the evaluation process.
2432558 - Required Field Permissions not working in Iterative Step - Performance Management
Required Field, configure required fields, pm, gm, goal plan, performance management, admin center, manage templates, configuring, , KBA , csg_q , LOD-SF-PM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To