- When sending Purchase Requisition (PR) data via the PREQCR1 IDOC, the Unit of Measure (UOM) differs from that sent via the IDOC.
- The unit value of the PR is kept, but the UOM differs - for example, IDOC is for 15 Cases / CXs, PR generated from it is for 15 Pieces / PCS.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ME51, ME52, ME53, ME52N, ME53N, append, upgrade, CI_EBANDB, CI_EBKNDB, CI_EBANDBX, BUS2105, PurchaseRequisition, CreateFromData1, Change1, PREQCR1, PREQCH1, PREQCR1.PREQCR101, PREQCH1.PREQCH101 , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-EDI , Electronic Data Interchange , MM-PUR-GF-PR , Price Determination , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.