When importing Candidate Profiles via Legacy Import, the job is failing due to resume file. In the Job Detail, you can find the following message(s): "Importing resume for candidate is failed".
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SucessFactors Recruiting Management - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Build the job according to the steps provided in the article 2767574
- Add in the .csv file the field "Resume" and attach the resume for the respective candidates
- Run the Job and wait the results
- The job will not process the files if there is any spaces on the file name. For example, if the resume file name is "resume file.pdf", the job will fail and the above message will be thrown in the Job Detail.
- The job will not process the file if there is any brackets "" in the file name e.g. [John_12345].pdf
- For cause 1, you must either remove the spaces or replace it for "_". After the changes, you can execute the job again.
- For cause 2, you can remove the brackets from the file name. After the changes, you can execute the job again.
2767574 - How to Import Candidate Profile via Legacy Data Import - Recruiting Management
Importing resume for candidate is failed; Importing Candidate Failed; Job Failed; Importing Failed; Legacy Import Failed; , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem