- On the top of my Job Requisitions I am seeing the fields "Parent Id" and "Job Requisition Type", which are not obeying the layout defined in the Job Requisition XML and appear at the top of the Job Requisition details page.
- How can I remove the Filter Options Job Requisition Type and Parent Job Requisition ID added in the b1911 Release.
- How can I change the help text for the job requisition type field?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
- When this feature was introduced in b1911, Job Requisition Type and Parent Job Requisition ID fields were always displayed on the Job Requisition details page and in the filter options. These fields have been added to the Job Requisition to be used with the new feature Evergreen Requisitions and weren't configurable.
- Currently, with b2005 release this behavior has changed for Requisition Type field in the job requisition details. Now, you can control the visibility and editability of the Requisition Type field based on Field Permission. More details can be found in this page of the Implementation Guide: SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting - Configuring Evergreen Job Requisition Template.
- As per the filter options still displaying Requisition Type and Parent Field ID, this is still not configurable.
- If you'd like to see this feature changed in a future release, please enter an Enhancement Request.
Q: How can I change the help text for the job requisition type field?
A: The text can be changed using the Message Key for this field in Manage Languages. (The key for this field is RCM_JOBREQ_TYPE_HELPTEXT). For more information on how to do this please review KBA 2576546 - Working with Manage Language Feature - Platform
SF, success factors, RCM, ever green, Parent Id, Job Requisition Type fields, Evergreen , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , How To