- When the data is loaded with single input load file, 3 rows were missed
- Whereas when same input file is split into 4-5 smaller files
- and when all those files are loaded using single load script
- all rows get loaded.
- No tracing options are available, during load to check WHICH rows, if any are missing.
- In the row log and message log:
- the message"Integrity Constraint violation" is there
- However that does not prevent it from loading all 350000 rows when input file is split.
* Load SQL:
load into table Load_test
using file '/home/dat/mm-201812.dat'
quotes off escapes off format text
delimited by '\x01'
row delimited by '!@#\x0A' notify 1000
message log '/home/dat/mm-reporting.msglog'
row log '/home/dat/mm-reporting.rowlog' ;
* Load Result => Split files loads 350,000, single file loads 349,997 rows
SAP IQ16.0 SP11.x
Load error, missing rows, Integrity Constraint violation , , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.