FTE is a recalculation field on the relevant time account type, and is mentioned in the accrual rule.
When you manually change the FTE / Standard weekly hours via job info - this triggers an automatic recalculation.
However, if you are using an onsave/post save job info rule to propagate the FTE / Standard weekly hours based on employee status (Paid leave / unpaid lave /) and this is triggered via a LOA request in time off - there is no automatic recalculation.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
Employee Central, Time Off
Reproducing the Issue
- FTE is a recalculation field on the relevant time account type, and is mentioned in the accrual rule.
- Set an onsave/post save job info rule to populate FTE / Standard weekly hours based on employee status (LOA / Paid leave / unpaid lave / suspended)
- Trigger a LOA request through time off
- Check Job info - there is no automatic recalculation happening.
- If you run accrual calendar with recalculation enabled - it does show recalculated value.
in the service layer scenario there are only few supported changeSources that trigger post processing:
HIRE_DATE_CHANGE and POSITION_TO_JOB_INFO_SYNC_WITHOUT_WF.
Leave of absence is not supported right now.
The recalculation of time accounts can nevertheless be triggered, if the accrual recalculation relevance is turned on for the Loa TimeType:
And the time account types that should be in scope of recalculation have the correct recalculation field setting "absence change":
No recalculation after leave of absence, FTE recalculation, TIM-11236 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem