Connector job does not run and it reports the following error:
Error while reading content of file : <connector filename>txt. Invalid Input file. Input size doesn't match with declared headers at line Number : <line number>
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Issue is due to the additional columns or extra character in the input file which does not match the column headers. For example:
- On the User-SF connector job, click Show Archived Input Files > Download.
- Open > then open the file impacted. Save it on your local machine.
- Open Excel > Data > Get Data > From File > From Text/CSV
- Select the file and import.
- Select the correct Delimiter then Import.
- Refer to the line number on the error then check for the extra characters. Make the necessary changes then re-run the connector.
COSD-40137; Input size doesn't match with declared headers; Error while reading content of file; user_extended_data , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , Problem