- Bidirectional routes between RS1 and RS2.
- Both SRS has loss detected.
- RS2 crashed with the following msgs & stack traces:
- Thread RSI(RS1) infected with signal 11:
- RSI queue dump shows LARGE MESSAGE and serveral create/alter/drop replication definition commands.
SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
SAP Replication Server 16.0
RSI signal 11; mem_free , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.