You get an empty list of Expense Type when you create a new expense report.
SAP Business Bydesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Travel and Expenses and select common task New Expense Report on Behalf.
- Select the Employee and all other required information.
- Select Next, and Add Row.
- Open the drop down list of Expense Type, but it is empty.
You have activated the expense reporting of a localized country version, e.g US. But you have deleted the Definition entries for Expense Types US in Fine-Tuning.
You have to maintain them again per Expense type in Fine-Tuning by following steps.
- Go to Business Configuration work center and view Overview
- Search for Expense Reporting - US
- Select Edit Expense type.
- Add Definitions.
Expense Type, 费用类型 , KBA , AP-ERM-ER , Expense Report , Problem