- Customer wants to Alert / Warn the Admins while deleting and specific data / Specific record from Manage Data.
- This will help avoid any error in other object where the deleted object can be referenced.
- This might be useful in scenario such as deletion of Job Classification. Many a times customer deletes the Job Classification, however, same are referenced in multiple places such as Positions. This will create issues in Positions
SAP SuccessFactors - Employee Central
You can create a business rule to avoid the deletion of the Data from Manage Data -
- Create a Message Definition similar to below -
2. Create a rule definition similar to below -
3. Assign this rule in Object Definition - Delete Rules Section
4. Now try to Delete the Record from Manage Data and you should receive the message
Error on Deletion of record, rule context, Job Classification, MDF object Delete, Delete Rules, , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-MDF , MDF & EC2MDF Migration , How To