- The App 'Find Objects in Classes' returns no entries when using the search help "Find via standard" although Classes do exist
- Classes are returned in the search help "Find via keyword" but not "Find via standard" when using the App 'Find Objects in Classes'
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental"
- SAP S/4HANA, Cloud Edition
Reproducing the Issue
- Access the App "Find Objects in Classes"
- Press F4 on the field Classes
- On the Class number popup , press the Dropdown button ( Three dots ... )
- Select the entry "Find via standard"
- Input selection criteria or press enter.
- no results are displayed or the message 'No values for this selection' is shown
The tab Std is not maintained for the Class in the app "Manage Classes"
As a result , the class is not consider for inclusion in the search results in the search help "Find via standard"
Not all class types have the tab "Std" tab available .
The tab / screen is displayed depending on if the customizing flag 'Standards Data' is maintained.
For standard deliveried class types such as the batch class ( 022 / 023 ) this flag is not set and not changeable
- Access the App "Manage classes"
- input Class and Class Type , for example 001
- Press Enter
- Navigate to Std tab
- maintain an entry in the fields "Standard" and "Standard Number"
- Press Save
KBA , CA-CL , Classification , Problem