Report G/L Accounts - Line Items does not show all items in journal entries.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to General Ledger work center and view Journal Entries.
- Open a journal entry and select View All, there are more items shown in items.
- Go to General Ledger work center and View Report--List.
- Open report G/L Accounts - Line Items and input the journal entry ID. However, not all items are shown in the report.
The report shows only some JE line items because, on default, it gives only the GL relevant entries.
In order to view all items in GL - line items, select the parameter 'Not G/L relevant' and run the report.
- Add field 'Not G/L relevant'.
- Use value of the field in Selection and pick the value as 'X', which means true.
- Apply, then the report shows all items.
The same logic and resolutions work for Report Journal too.
Report G/L Accounts - Line Item, 总账科目行项目，分录行项目 , KBA , SRD-FIN-ANA-GL , General Ledger (Reporting) , Problem