You are unable to add sales data to a product using Paste mode. Some fields, i.e. Start Date or End Date, are not populated.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Products work center
- Click on the Product Administration view
- Search for the product and open it
- Click on the Sales tab
- Copy content from excel file to the clipboard
- Click on Paste button in the Sales tab
- Paste the data
- Note: Some fields are not populated.
The cause of the issue is that Inline Edit is enabled. Inline Edit prevents from pasting the data on the list.
The workaround is to disable Inline Edit in the system.
- Go to Settings
- Click on Company Settings
- Click on Yes (Yes will change to No)
- Click on Save
add Sales Data to Product using Paste mode, Inline Edit enabled, , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-RT , UI Framework Runtime , LOD-LE-PRD , Product + Product Category , Problem