Even though you have activated attribute such as marketing area in your marketing cloud system, this relevant marketing area is not displayed when opening F4 search help in Segmentation Profile or Segmentation model.
For example, marketing area JC5 is activated as you can see in following screenshot.
But this activated marketing area JC5 is not listed in the result of search help for filter in Segmentation Profile.
It is also not listed in Segmentation model.
SAP Marketing Cloud Edition
Reproducing the Issue
- Activate the marketing area.
- In segmentation profile or segmentation model, click search help for the value of marketing area.
- You will see the activated marketing area is not listed in the result of F4 search help.
The non-listed marketing area has not yet assigned to any contact. This is the design from segmentation and it can happen for any attribute.
- Either you can assign the relevant non-listed marketing area to at least one contact.
- Or you can still manually fill in the relevant marketing area without using F4 search help.
For example, you can manually fill in for filter in Segmentation Profile.
You can also manually fill in for creating new segment in segmentation model.
2763176 - SAP Marketing - Segmentation Attribute not available in Segmentation Model
3002632 - New created segmentation profile is not visible in personalization F4 help popup of Email
2439405 - SAP Marketing Segmentation - Restriction by Country
2643884 - SAP Marketing Segmentation - Usage of different ID Attributes
2492311 - How to set the attribute visible/invisible in Segmentation Model for Hybris Marketing
KBA , CEC-MKT-SEG , Segmentation , Problem